For inside the classroom and out, Doodlecast Pro is a fabulous productivity app for creating presentations on the iPad.
This flexible tool allows students or teachers to record their voices as they draw to create quick presentations. They can choose a background or import images or documents and then mark them up. The application also makes sharing creations easy – videos can be imported into any application. For example, have students in teams use the iPad to explain their thinking while solving a mathematical problem using the graph paper as the selected background.
Check out the following Doodlecast Pro video on fractions.
Some ideas for using Doodlecast Pro include:
- Creating research projects
- Brainstorming ideas
- Preparing lessons to share with students
- Problem solving
- Annotating charts, diagrams, or maps
- Analyzing text or images
- Note taking
To explore ways other teachers have been using Doodle Cast Pro in their classrooms, review the following websites:
- The Schroeder Page: Doodle Cast Pro for Your iPad
- If You Give a School an iPad: Doodle Cast Pro
- Documenting Reading and Writing with Doodlecast App
- Digital Storytelling in First Grade
To learn how to use this tool, review these Doodlecast Pro tutorials.
You can explore other creations at Doodlecast YouTube webpage.