- 21st Century Educational Technology and Learning
- An Ethical Island: How to Teach without a Lecture and other fun
- Beyond School This Education Week blog explores learning outside of classroom.
- Big Think Explore blogs from leading thinkers on topics around the categories of 21st century living; earth and beyond; extreme biology; going mental; new world order; power and influence; and inventing the future.
- Blogging Through the Fourth Dimension
- BookMarks This Education Week blog explores trends and new releases in K-12 educational publishing.
- Cooney Center Blog
- Digital Education This Education Week blog analyzes the latest developments, topics, and trends in K-12 educational technology.
- Edutopia: Blogs on K-12 Educational Reform
- Langwitches Blog | The Magic of Learning
- Lisa Donohue
- Nerdy Book Club
- Practical Theory: A View from the Schoolhouse
- Pogue’s Posts
- Washington Post: The Answer Sheet
- The Thinking Stick
Educational Organizations and Publications
- BAM! Radio An acronym for body and mind, this educational radio network offers programming from the nation’s top educational organizations and thought leaders related to children, education, and learning.
- Common Sense Media This not-for-profit organization provides information for children, parents, and teachers on media and technology.
- Educational Leadership This ASCD publication provides high-quality information on teaching and learning, new educational ideas and practices, and the latest trends and issues affecting preK through higher education.
- Edutopia This website, created by the George Lucas Educational Foundation, is dedicated to improving the K-12 learning process by documenting, disseminating, and advocating innovative, replicable, and evidence-based strategies that prepare students to thrive in their future education, careers, and adult lives.
- International Society for Technology in Education This membership association is for educators engaged in improving learning and teaching by advancing the effective use of technology in PK–12 and teacher education.
- National Science Digital Library This sites provides high quality online educational resources for teaching and learning, with current emphasis on the sciences, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) disciplines.
- National Writing Project This organization focuses on the improvement of writing and learning for all learners.
- PBS LearningMedia This site contains tens of thousands of classroom-ready, digital resources including videos, games, audio clips, photos, and lesson plans, as well as professional development resources for educators.
- ReadWriteThink This website, published by the International Reading Association, the National Council of Teachers of English, and the Verizon Foundation, provides classroom resources; professional development; parent and after school resources; and community stories on literacy, learning, and reading.
- Tech & Learning This publication contains articles and resources on integrating technology into the classroom.
- Education – The Atlantic This site is a link to all of the education-related stories from the publishers of The Atlantic magazine.
- How Not to Talk to Your Kids: The Inverse Power of Praise This article discusses brain studies and the research-based, negative effects of calling individuals “smart.”